CPC Modification MB/AMG
CPC ( Central Powertrain Controller )
Due to the growing need for control electronics in later model Mercedes vehicles equipped with the 9-G Tronic 9-speed transmission, Mercedes added a CPC (Powertrain Control Module) to handle some of these tasks.
The CPC module in your AMG has control over the overall torque output, along with several other key functions.
When tuning the ECU, the CPC module intervenes and sends several messages to the ECU to reduce power via ignition timing and gain.
When tuning the CPC, we can adjust these values to work properly with the ECU.
Other important functions that the CPC is responsible for include exhaust flap control, vehicle speed limiter, intercooler pump flow, and the HP/TQ indicator on your dashboard.
Launch-King Group engineers offer a new calibration that optimizes these settings and makes your AMG run even stronger and more reliably.
– Properly adjusted torque monitoring parameters unleash the full potential of ECU tuning
– Removal/adjustment of the vehicle speed limiter
– Complete calibration and adjustment of the intercooler coolant pump flow (lowers intake air temperatures).
– Adjustment of HP & NM on your AMG screen
– Adjustment of the exhaust flaps (opening 100% in Sport/Sport+) on request permanently etc. to fully exploit the performance increase.
Gearbox optimization MB/AMG
During optimization, the streaming software is optimized to match our performance enhancement.
Main features of the gear optimization:
Torque thresholds, switching times, switching pressures and holding pressures are adapted to the new performance parameters.
This enables a sportier driving style.
Thanks to optimization, the full potential can be exploited even with extreme engine conversions.
We offer software optimization for the following Mercedes transmissions:
– 5G Tronic (EGS52/EGS53)
– 7G Tronic (VGS/VGS2/VGS3/VGS4)
– 7G Getrag (DCT GT C/S/R)
– 9G Tronic
This post is also available in: French German Italian Spanish